Watch Video As Tiwa Savage Goes On Her Knees To Greet Soundcity Presenter After She Was Slammed For Being Rude
The Saint Joseph’s University – USA is offering the International Financial Aid to Interested applicants who are seeking to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: Varies
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or recognized equivalent for admission to Saint Joseph’s University.
- Applicants need to meet the English language requirements for the program.
- Applicants must have an outstanding academic and achievement records.
- Applicants must be International Students
How To Apply: Interested applicants are required to apply for the undergraduate degree coursework at the Saint Joseph’s University.
As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents:
- Homeschool transcript
- Standardized test scores (ACT or SAT)
- Course outlines or syllabi
- Two letters of recommendation from outside your immediate family
- One letter assessing your academic ability
- One letter attesting to after-school involvement
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Application Deadline: Varies according to the program